3099 Uplands Dr. #42
Ottawa, ON, K1V 9T6
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON
Bachelor of Information Technology
> Interactive Multimedia Design (Nov 2018)
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
> Interactive Media Development (Nov 2018)
- 2018 (Summer/Fall, 6 months) VR Programmer at Carleton University [CSIT – CIL]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, and HCI.
- Created user performance measuring software, created an experiment procedure, and tested participants for the study. I created documentation for both the use of the software, and the software’s application of the procedure. This project was developed independently, and designed collaboratively with professors at Carleton University.
- By The Numbers Prototype – VR & Leap Motion Painting Game [Oct 2016 – Dec 2016]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, Game Design, Level Design, Team Management, Blender, HCI, and the Adobe Suite.
- Created as a passion project game midway through my team’s senior project.
- Choleric Vision – Senior Project – VR Horror Game with Heart Beat Sensor [March 2016 – March 2017]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, Game Design, Level Design, Team Management, HCI, FL Studio, Foley Artistry, Blender, Maya, and the Adobe Suite.
- Created an immersive horror game with positive critical reception at CGX2017 and popular acclaim at the 2017 Senior Project Fair in Carleton University.
- HaptoBend Research: VR Software – User Performance Analysis [Contract, July 2018 – Dec 2018]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#.
- My primary goal was to make software to measure the differences in 3D space between a user controlled device and its counterpart in the physical world. This included many other smaller physics handling skills such as preventing clipping in a non-performance hindering fashion.
- Adept with: Unity, C#, Blender, Maya, HCI, Adobe Suite, ZBrush, FL Studio
- Working Knowledge of: C++, Python, Java, PHP, CSS, HTML, XML
- Educated & Practiced in: Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban, and experience with managing teams
- Experienced with: Common software and organizational tools such as Git, Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST