3099 Uplands Dr. #42
Ottawa, ON, K1V 9T6
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON
Bachelor of Information Technology
> Interactive Multimedia Design (Nov 2018)
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
> Interactive Media Development (Nov 2018)
- 2018 (Summer/Fall, 6 months) VR Programmer at Carleton University [CSIT – CIL]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, and HCI to both create user performance measuring software, created an experiment procedure, and later tested participants for the study.
- Choleric Vision – Senior Project – VR Horror Game with integrated Heart Beat Sensor [March 2016 – March 2017]
- Used Skills in: Unity, Blender, Maya, C#, HCI, Team Management, Game Design, FL Studio, Foley Artistry, and the Adobe Suite to work intensely on an immersive horror game with positive critical reception at CGX2017 and popular acclaim at the 2017 Senior Project Fair in Carleton University.
- HaptoBend Research: VR Haptic Device – User Performance Analysis Software [Contract, July 2018 – Dec 2018]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, 3DCG. The primary goal for me was to make software to measure the differences in 3D space between a user controlled device and its counterpart in the physical world. This included many other smaller 3D programming skills such as preventing clipping in 3D space.
- Adept with: Unity, C#, Blender, Maya, HCI, Adobe Suite, ZBrush
- Educated & Practiced in: Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban, and with managing teams
- Experienced with: software and organizational tools such as Git, Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST