3099 Uplands Dr. #42
Ottawa, ON, K1V 9T6
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON Bachelor of Information Technology > Interactive Multimedia Design (Nov 2018) Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON > Interactive Media Development (Nov 2018)
- 2018 (Summer/Fall, 6 months) VR Programmer at Carleton University [CSIT – CIL]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, and HCI to both create user performance measuring software, created an experiment procedure, and later tested participants for the study.
- By The Numbers Prototype – VR & Leap Motion Painting Game [Oct 2016 – Dec 2016]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, Blender, HCI, Team Management, Game Design, and the Adobe Suite to create a passion project game midway through my team’s senior project for our classmates.
- Choleric Vision – Senior Project – VR Horror Game with integrated Heart Beat Sensor [March 2016 – March 2017]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#, HCI, Team Management, Game Design, FL Studio, Foley Artistry, Blender, Maya, and the Adobe Suite to work intensely on an immersive horror game with positive critical reception at CGX2017 and popular acclaim at the 2017 Senior Project Fair in Carleton University.
- HaptoBend Research: VR Haptic Device – User Performance Analysis Software [Contract, July 2018 – Dec 2018]
- Used Skills in: Unity, C#. The primary goal for me was to make software to measure the differences in 3D space between a user controlled device and its counterpart in the physical world. As well as integrating a unique piece of hardware, and working around it’s prior code base.
- Adept with: Unity, C#, Blender, Maya, HCI, Adobe Suite, ZBrush, FL Studio
- Working Knowledge of: C++, Python, Java, PHP, CSS, HTML, XML
- Educated & Practiced in: Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban, and experience with managing teams
- Experienced with: Common software and organizational tools such as Git, Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST