Carleton University, Ottawa, ON Bachelor of Information Technology > Interactive Multimedia Design (Nov 2018) Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON > Interactive Media Development (Nov 2018)
- 2018 (Summer/Fall, 6 months) C# Programmer for Carleton University
- Used Skills in: C#, and Unity. Developed user performance measuring software for a research project. This involved integrating a custom piece of hardware into a VR environment, and developing efficient and accurate recording and tracking of user input. I was then involved in extrapolating the data into useful and insightful results.
- By The Numbers Prototype – VR Painting Game [Oct 2016 – Dec 2016]
- Used Skills in: C#, Unity, and Team Management. Created a passion project game midway through my team’s senior project for our classmates.
- Choleric Vision – Senior Project – VR Horror Game with integrated Heart Beat Sensor [March 2016 – March 2017]
- Used Skills in: C#, Scrum, Unity. Lead programmer on an immersive 3D VR horror game with positive critical reception at CGX2017.
- HaptoBend Research: VR Haptic Device – User Performance Analysis Software [Contract, July 2018 – Dec 2018]
- Used Skills in: C#, Graphics, Visualization, Unity. I made software to measure the differences in 3D space between a user controlled device and its counterpart in the physical world.
- Twitch Bot – An interactive Python bot with integration to external REST APIs 
- Used Skills in: Python, REST, Multithreading. A bot for twitch.tv in Python which integrates with the Spotify REST API.
- Adept with: C#, Unity
- Working Knowledge of: C++, Java, Python, JSON, XML, CSS, HTML
- Skills in: RESTful APIs, multithreading, unit testing
- Educated & Practiced in: Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban, and experience with managing teams
- Experienced with: Git, Trello, Slack, and other software and organizational tools
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST